A National Study of Financial Advisors
The Erdos & Morgan Financial Advisor Media Outlook and Usage Study (FAMOUS) supplies deep insights into how professional financial advisors view fund families and use media. Respondents from a random sample of 10,000 registered financial advisors drawn from our proprietary database and cross-referenced to the SEC to form the sample base for the study. The study allows you to use and view financial media across broadcast, print and digital platforms. We use a web-based methodology and have a minimum of 10% response rate.
Questions the FAMOUS Study helps to answer:
- Where do financial advisors get their information?
- Which media brands are financial advisors resourcing?
- What do financial advisors think of various financial institutions?
Our Financial Advisor Media Outlook and Usage Study (FAMOUS) examines how advisors perceive and rely upon various media brands.
- 30 different publications
- 50 different websites
- 10 different networks/40 individual programs
- 10 social media platforms (professional and personal)
- Mobile media and Apps
- Newsletters and podcasts
FAMOUS profiles the financial advisor community like no other research report.
- Type of firm (Wirehouse, RIA, Broker/Dealer)
- Size of firm – AUM, number of FAs employed
- Age, experience, certifications
- Assets under management
- Type of clients – high net worth, individual, institutional – number of firms manage
- Types of ETFs recommended/used
- Alliance Bernstein
- Allianz Global Investors
- American Funds – Capital Group
- Charles Schwab
- Dodge & Cox
- Eaton Vance
- Franklin Templeton
- The Hartford
- Invesco OppenheimerFunds
- Janus Henderson
- JP Morgan
- MFS Investment Management
- Pimco Funds
- Putnam Investments
- State Street Global Advisors (SSgA)
- T. Rowe Price
ERDOS & MORGAN has been a leader in media market research for over 70 years. Our Syndicated studies – Financial Advisor Media Outlook and Usage Study (FAMOUS), and Opinion Leaders – have helped organizations make smart business choices and consistently stay ahead of the curve. We also provide a full suite of custom market research solutions using both quantitative and qualitative methodologies. ERDOS & MORGAN is an independent operating unit of Beta Research Corporation with offices in New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts.